I just can't believe today is Dec. 1st, wow!! 2009 is flyin by!
It will be Christmas before I know it and I still have
lots of shopping to do!!
WHY, do I wait until the last minute?? Anyone else
shop last minute like me?
This will be a busy month. We will take 2 weeks off from school
for Winter Break.
Then on the 19th is my Grannie's 80th b--day. I am organizing
a Surprise Party for her. I have called and sent out the invitations
to the family members and close friends. I have a estimated
guest list of 108 people !!!!
My Grannie and Granpa ( in Heaven) had 8 children.
There are 19 Grandchildren, 22 Great-Grandchildren
and 5 Great,Great-Grandchildren!!!
Holy moly!!! We have a HUGE Family.
Well, I better get off here and get some things done.
Enjoy your day,
Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment